How will Super Bowl LV be different from past big games? What key shifts in behavior should marketers be watching?
To find out, AdColony surveyed more than 400 people age 18-75 in North America.
The researchers found COVID-19 is affecting people's plans, with most respondents (69%) saying they are not going to host a party. They also found that device behaviors are changing, with a quarter of respondents saying they'll be watching the game on a connected TV this year.
An infographic (below) explores those findings and additional insights from the survey, including people's commercial preferences.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Role of Data in B2B Go-To-Market Strategies
- Four Steps Marketers Can Take to Drive Growth During a Recession
- The Most Important Elements of a B2B Multichannel Strategy
- How to Adapt to Changing B2B Tech Buyer Behavior [Infographic]
- The State of Competitive Intelligence: Four Trends
- Flexibility That's Focused to Attain B2B Marketing Nirvana: Paul Ince on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]