How will Super Bowl LV be different from past big games? What key shifts in behavior should marketers be watching?
To find out, AdColony surveyed more than 400 people age 18-75 in North America.
The researchers found COVID-19 is affecting people's plans, with most respondents (69%) saying they are not going to host a party. They also found that device behaviors are changing, with a quarter of respondents saying they'll be watching the game on a connected TV this year.
An infographic (below) explores those findings and additional insights from the survey, including people's commercial preferences.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Nine Stats Marketers Should Know About the Big Game [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Creating a Better Audience Experience: Oli Gardner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Senior Marketers Set Their Budgets
- The Great Compression and the Future of Marketing Post-Pandemic: Mitch Joel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Four Tips for Implementing Agile Strategies in Your Marketing to Increase Efficiency and Results
- Brand-to-Demand: A Powerful Approach for Marketers [Infographic]