How will Super Bowl LV be different from past big games? What key shifts in behavior should marketers be watching?
To find out, AdColony surveyed more than 400 people age 18-75 in North America.
The researchers found COVID-19 is affecting people's plans, with most respondents (69%) saying they are not going to host a party. They also found that device behaviors are changing, with a quarter of respondents saying they'll be watching the game on a connected TV this year.
An infographic (below) explores those findings and additional insights from the survey, including people's commercial preferences.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Nine Stats Marketers Should Know About the Big Game [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Five Reasons Marketing Orchestration, Powered by the Right Tech Stack, Is Critical to Your Strategy Execution
- Campaign Expansion in 2021 Requires B2B Marketing Agencies and PR Firms to Keep Pace With New Market Demands
- Best-Practices for Reaching and Marketing to the C-Suite Audience
- Three Ways to Optimize Your B2B Direct Marketing Program in 2021
- What Are You Going to Do About Your Outdated B2B Buyer Personas?