How will Super Bowl LV be different from past big games? What key shifts in behavior should marketers be watching?
To find out, AdColony surveyed more than 400 people age 18-75 in North America.
The researchers found COVID-19 is affecting people's plans, with most respondents (69%) saying they are not going to host a party. They also found that device behaviors are changing, with a quarter of respondents saying they'll be watching the game on a connected TV this year.
An infographic (below) explores those findings and additional insights from the survey, including people's commercial preferences.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Nine Stats Marketers Should Know About the Big Game [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Struggling With Digital Communication? Here Are Five Ways to Nail It
- New Channels, Better Targeting: How B2B Tech Marketing Is Changing
- When Should You Shelve Those Marketing Ideas? Use These Five Prioritization Tactics to Find the Answer
- Six Prerequisites for a Responsive Brand
- Five Benefits of Influencer Marketing for Recession-Proofing Your Brand