Why do writers procrastinate? Often, they chalk it up to a lack of discipline that can be overcome with willpower.
In truth, many writers procrastinate not because they're lazy but because the task feels too daunting or boring.
So, what are effective tactics for overcoming these obstacles?
A recent infographic (below) from Enchanting Marketing outlines three key approaches that can help you stop procrastinating and become a joyful writer: (1) Make it easier to start writing; (2) Avoid mid-writing procrastination; (3) Face your feelings rather than flee them.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Create Content That Breaks Through the Noise (But Doesn't Break the Bank): Gene Foca of Getty Images on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 15 Writing Lessons From Famous Authors [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Use Interactive Content to Succeed at Virtual Tradeshows
- Business Video Benchmarks: Content, Engagement, and Distribution Trends
- How COVID-19 Transformed Sales and B2B Content Marketing—and Five Ways to Adapt