Why do writers procrastinate? Often, they chalk it up to a lack of discipline that can be overcome with willpower.
In truth, many writers procrastinate not because they're lazy but because the task feels too daunting or boring.
So, what are effective tactics for overcoming these obstacles?
A recent infographic (below) from Enchanting Marketing outlines three key approaches that can help you stop procrastinating and become a joyful writer: (1) Make it easier to start writing; (2) Avoid mid-writing procrastination; (3) Face your feelings rather than flee them.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Tips for Optimizing Your Marketing Videos [Infographic]
- Using Video Testimonials as a Tool for B2B Growth: Alexander Ferguson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Creating Deal-Closing Content: The Pivotal Role of Conversation Intelligence
- The Writing GPS: A Writing Framework That Makes Your Writing Ridiculously Good
- 2023 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- A Masterful B2B Marketing, Unthinkable Storytelling Masterclass: Jay Acunzo on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]