Why do writers procrastinate? Often, they chalk it up to a lack of discipline that can be overcome with willpower.
In truth, many writers procrastinate not because they're lazy but because the task feels too daunting or boring.
So, what are effective tactics for overcoming these obstacles?
A recent infographic (below) from Enchanting Marketing outlines three key approaches that can help you stop procrastinating and become a joyful writer: (1) Make it easier to start writing; (2) Avoid mid-writing procrastination; (3) Face your feelings rather than flee them.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Steps to Stronger B2B Case Studies | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Key Benefits of Using a CRM for Content Marketing [Infographic]
- Nine Strategic Content Repurposing Tips