Why do writers procrastinate? Often, they chalk it up to a lack of discipline that can be overcome with willpower.
In truth, many writers procrastinate not because they're lazy but because the task feels too daunting or boring.
So, what are effective tactics for overcoming these obstacles?
A recent infographic (below) from Enchanting Marketing outlines three key approaches that can help you stop procrastinating and become a joyful writer: (1) Make it easier to start writing; (2) Avoid mid-writing procrastination; (3) Face your feelings rather than flee them.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- No Time to Create Content? Turn One Webinar Into Nine Marketing Pieces in Less Than 14 Days... Without Killing Yourself
- Storytelling in B2B: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A 17-Step Process for Creating High-Performing Articles [Infographic]
- Why Do B2B Marketers Need an Agile CMS?
- Webinar Benchmarks: Promotion and Attendance Trends