With the COVID-19 pandemic driving more people to work remotely, many marketers have been trying to spruce up their home offices.
It's more than just an exercise in finding the right aesthetic: A good home office setup can boost efficiency and promote problem solving.
So, how should you decorate?
A recent infographic (below) from HomeCity explores 11 home office decor ideas that have been linked with increased productivity.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- Are MBAs Prepared for Emerging Technologies? [Infographic]
- Why Employees Are Hesitant to Ask for a Raise [Infographic]
- The Power of Second Chances in B2B Marketing: Kellie Walenciak on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How CMOs Can Use AI to Make Career-Changing, Strategic Business Impact
- The 20 Companies That Produce the Most CEOs [Infographic]
- Are Businesses Planning to Give Their Employees Raises in 2024?