In which countries are people most interested in online ad blocking?
To find out, Surfshark looked at every country’s search volume for the top ad-blocking software relative to its population of Internet users.
The researchers found that people in France dislike online ads the most: There were 579 searches for ad-blocking software per 100,000 Internet users.
An infographic (below) covers the full list of the 10 countries with the populations that most search for ad-blocking software.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- Global Ad Spend Forecast for 2023: A Slowdown Ahead
- A Beginner's Guide to How Google Ads Work
- Global Ad Trends: TV Media Costs Have Jumped 31% Since 2019
- Digital Ad Strategy 101: A Starting Point
- Out-of-Home Advertising for B2B Marketing Success: Matthew O'Connor on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Impact of Reddit Ads [Infographic]