In which countries are people most interested in online ad blocking?
To find out, Surfshark looked at every country’s search volume for the top ad-blocking software relative to its population of Internet users.
The researchers found that people in France dislike online ads the most: There were 579 searches for ad-blocking software per 100,000 Internet users.
An infographic (below) covers the full list of the 10 countries with the populations that most search for ad-blocking software.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Which Countries Hate Online Ads the Most? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- The Target CPA Hype Is Real: A Checklist for Marketers
- How to Reach Families Watching On-Demand Video: Charles Gabriel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Ad Tech Failed the Middle Market. When Will We Learn?
- B2B US Digital Ad Spend Forecast for 2021-2023
- Entertaining or Excessive? People's Perceptions of Various Ad Channels