In which countries are people most interested in online ad blocking?
To find out, Surfshark looked at every country’s search volume for the top ad-blocking software relative to its population of Internet users.
The researchers found that people in France dislike online ads the most: There were 579 searches for ad-blocking software per 100,000 Internet users.
An infographic (below) covers the full list of the 10 countries with the populations that most search for ad-blocking software.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- B2B Tech Marketers' Budget Expectations for 2024
- How to Scale Your Paid Search Ads: The Dual-Axis Framework
- The Paid Channels Marketers Plan to Increase Spend On in 2024
- LinkedIn Advertising Benchmarks: Maximizing Your Campaign's Potential
- How B2B Marketers Can Tap Into Out-of-Home Transit Advertising
- Ad Tech Report: Is the Medium Rectangle's Era Over?