What does an effective video ad look like on LinkedIn?
To find out, the professional social network teamed upwith Digivizer to analyze more than 3,500 LinkedIn video ads.
The researchers found four key approaches tend to work well: including a product demo and an offer; using animation; delivering simple audio with captions; and keeping copy short, with a CTA button.
A recent infographic (below) from LinkedIn Marketing Solutions explores those four tips in depth and also provides video ad benchmarks for marketers.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Four Tips for Better Videos Ads on LinkedIn [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- Entertaining or Excessive? People's Perceptions of Various Ad Channels
- Ad Retargeting in 2021: Channel, Goal, and KPI Trends
- How to Make LinkedIn Ads Work for You: A.J. Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Advertising Budgets Are Evolving in 2021
- Four Best-Practices for Responsive Search Ads [Infographic]