Google's responsive search ads (RSAs) enable advertisers to create multiple copy options and then let machine-learning and AI determine the best-performing combinations.
How can marketers make the most of this powerful format?
A recent infographic (below) from JumpFly outlines tried-and-true techniques that can help advertisers stand out from the competition with their RSAs.
Specifically, the piece delves into four best-practices: developing multiple headline options, crafting descriptive descriptions, repurposing existing expanded text ads (ETAs), and creating visually appealing ads.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Four Best-Practices for Responsive Search Ads [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- Entertaining or Excessive? People's Perceptions of Various Ad Channels
- Ad Retargeting in 2021: Channel, Goal, and KPI Trends
- How to Make LinkedIn Ads Work for You: A.J. Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Advertising Budgets Are Evolving in 2021
- Four Tips for Better Videos Ads on LinkedIn [Infographic]