Looking for sage writing advice from authors like Toni Morrison, Stephen King, and Haruki Murakami?
An infographic (below) from Ivory Research provides nuggets of wisdom from these famous writers and a dozen more.
The infographic shares a piece of writing advice from each author and then explores why it works.
The piece also looks at how you can apply each lesson to your own writing.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "15 Writing Lessons From Famous Authors [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- 10 Content Marketing Trends to Watch in 2022 [Infographic]
- Convert Prospects With the Power of Case Studies
- How to Add Audio Content to Your Marketing Strategy
- Five Ways to Improve Content Quality Signals on Landing Pages
- The World Is Looking for Thought Leaders. Could You Be One of Them?
- Why It Should No Longer Take 13 Pieces of Content to Convert a Buyer