Looking for sage writing advice from authors like Toni Morrison, Stephen King, and Haruki Murakami?
An infographic (below) from Ivory Research provides nuggets of wisdom from these famous writers and a dozen more.
The infographic shares a piece of writing advice from each author and then explores why it works.
The piece also looks at how you can apply each lesson to your own writing.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "15 Writing Lessons From Famous Authors [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Five Ways Your Content Might Be Sabotaging Your Account-Based Marketing
- How Grammar Mistakes Influence People's Perceptions of Companies
- Is Your Content Working? How to Measure Content Marketing Results
- The Three New Rules of Content Experience
- Marketers' Biggest Struggles With Freelance Content Creators