What are the keys to creating a successful email campaign?
According to a recent infographic from Uplers, it begins with developing a strong email design that hand holds the reader.
From there, it is necessary to guide the reading flow.
Finally, you need to funnel the reader to the crux of your campaign.
The infographic (below) provides best-practices for each of those steps, including advice for creating email templates and ensuring that campaigns are accessible.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Email Design Best-Practices [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- Taking the Mystery Out of Email Deliverability [Infographic]
- More Meaningful Metrics: Four Tips for Marketers Post-Apple iOS 15 Privacy Updates
- Four Things You Should Know About Email List Validation
- Email Marketing Benchmarks: Trends From 2021
- The Art and Science of Email Survey Invitations
- Eight Alternatives to Open-Triggered Email Sequences in the Age of Mail Privacy Protection