Writing about your experiences and aspirations can have a wide range of personal and professional benefits.
These advantages include improving communication, honing concentration, and organizing thoughts.
An infographic (below) from Opyrus explores the power of personal storytelling and how it benefits both mental and physical health.
The piece also provides advice on how you can write your own story mindfully.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Power of Writing Your Story [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Avoid Marketing Irrelevance: Stop Asking 'What's Our Budget?' and Start Asking 'What's Our Revenue Target?'
- How to Crash-Proof Your Personal Brand in a Tight Job Market
- The Average Job Tenure of CMOs in 2020
- Proving Marketing to Execs (Part 2): Marketing's Language Problem
- How to Adapt to the Permanently Hybrid Workplace of the Future