With hiring picking up in the United States, why are some job seekers not accepting offers?
According to recent research from Talroo, various forces are influencing those decisions, including childcare and homecare concerns, a desire for higher wages, and the effects of unemployment and stimulus payments.
To attract workers, employers would benefit from focusing on higher wages and flexible schedules, the researchers found.
A recent infographic (below) explores those findings from the study and delves into what businesses can do to appeal to job candidates.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- How Sales Teams Can Improve Operations With Sales Intelligence Tools
- The State of Advertising Media Talent in 2022
- How to Motivate Today's Employees [Infographic]
- How In-House Creative Teams Are Changing
- Three Ways to Set Your Clients Up for Success
- Create a Customer Success Team From Scratch in 10 Steps