With hiring picking up in the United States, why are some job seekers not accepting offers?
According to recent research from Talroo, various forces are influencing those decisions, including childcare and homecare concerns, a desire for higher wages, and the effects of unemployment and stimulus payments.
To attract workers, employers would benefit from focusing on higher wages and flexible schedules, the researchers found.
A recent infographic (below) explores those findings from the study and delves into what businesses can do to appeal to job candidates.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Three Ways to Help Women Join the Ranks of Agency Owners
- It's The Golden Age of Marketing. So Why Is the Fractional Model So Attractive?
- Is Microlearning the Future of Workplace Training? [Infographic]
- Data Providers Need to Allow Independent Audits. Here's Why.
- Delegation Tips From 10 Successful Leaders [Infographic]
- To Create Engaging Content, Your Marketing and Creative Teams Need to Be Strategic Partners