With hiring picking up in the United States, why are some job seekers not accepting offers?
According to recent research from Talroo, various forces are influencing those decisions, including childcare and homecare concerns, a desire for higher wages, and the effects of unemployment and stimulus payments.
To attract workers, employers would benefit from focusing on higher wages and flexible schedules, the researchers found.
A recent infographic (below) explores those findings from the study and delves into what businesses can do to appeal to job candidates.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Management:
- How to Find and Nurture the Entrepreneurs in Your Company
- Does Marketing or Sales Own Customer Strategy?
- Five Tips for Effective Communication With Distributed Teams
- Taking the Long View: The Hardest But Most Valuable Way to Run an Agency
- What We've Got Here, Marketers, Is a Failure to Communicate (Marketing's Value)
- Data Privacy Dates to Watch for in 2023—And How to Prepare