Lead generation is complicated.
Effectively going from start to finish often requires following a lengthy path that includes everything from developing a strategic plan to measuring performance.
An infographic (below) from Orbit Media Studios covers each essential element of that journey for digital marketers.
The piece lays out each key step—40 in all—and shows when marketers should move from one to the next.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Generate Leads: A (Mostly) Complete Guide for Marketers [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- How the Pandemic Has Made It Harder to Close B2B Deals
- Sales Outreach in Five Steps: How to Run Campaigns That Get Results and Don't Burn Your Leads
- How Not to Give a Great Presentation
- Intent Data: What It Is and How to Get Started
- 'The Leads Are Weak': It's Time to Go Beyond MQLs and Drive Pipeline With MQMs Instead