Did you know that 77% of B2B buyers don't talk to a salesperson until they have done their own research?
Or how about that 66% of marketers say email nurturing is the best way to engage leads?
Those are a few of the data points covered in an infographic (below) from Growth Strategies 101.
The piece looks at 10 stats that can help B2B marketers and salespeople better connect with—and convert—potential customers.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Understanding Web3 Through a Marketing Lens: Tony Pham on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Buyers Are (Still) There: How Can B2B Tech Marketers Get to Them?
- Art or Science? The Fate of Data-Driven Marketing
- Direct Mail Marketing Trends
- How the Lines Between B2B and B2C Are Blurring [Infographic]
- How Your Ideal Customer Profile Can Focus Marketing Programs for Greater ROI