Did you know that 77% of B2B buyers don't talk to a salesperson until they have done their own research?
Or how about that 66% of marketers say email nurturing is the best way to engage leads?
Those are a few of the data points covered in an infographic (below) from Growth Strategies 101.
The piece looks at 10 stats that can help B2B marketers and salespeople better connect with—and convert—potential customers.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The New Customer Journey: How to Reach B2B Buyers in 2023
- In the Age of Automation, Focus on Strategy: Agency Best-Practices
- B2B Influencer Marketing—The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Mike Allton on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Recognize When It's Time to Expand Into New Digital Marketing Channels
- Direct Mail Marketing in 2023: Top Challenges and Trends
- The Top Priorities of CMOs at Enterprise B2B Firms