Getting your marketing and sales teams on the same page can have a huge payoff.
In fact, 87% of B2B marketing leaders consider alignment between the teams a key to dynamic business growth.
An infographic from ServiceSource explores why aligning B2B Marketing and Sales around a common revenue goal—which they call "smarketing"—is so powerful.
The piece looks at the key benefits of alignment and also explores how you can encourage effective collaboration.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Understanding Web3 Through a Marketing Lens: Tony Pham on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Buyers Are (Still) There: How Can B2B Tech Marketers Get to Them?
- Art or Science? The Fate of Data-Driven Marketing
- Direct Mail Marketing Trends
- How the Lines Between B2B and B2C Are Blurring [Infographic]
- How Your Ideal Customer Profile Can Focus Marketing Programs for Greater ROI