Getting your marketing and sales teams on the same page can have a huge payoff.
In fact, 87% of B2B marketing leaders consider alignment between the teams a key to dynamic business growth.
An infographic from ServiceSource explores why aligning B2B Marketing and Sales around a common revenue goal—which they call "smarketing"—is so powerful.
The piece looks at the key benefits of alignment and also explores how you can encourage effective collaboration.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Power of 'Smarketing' (Marketing and Sales Alignment) [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Five Tips for Creating a Successful B2B Marketing Campaign
- Creating a Better Audience Experience: Oli Gardner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Senior Marketers Set Their Budgets
- The Great Compression and the Future of Marketing Post-Pandemic: Mitch Joel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Four Tips for Implementing Agile Strategies in Your Marketing to Increase Efficiency and Results