Getting your marketing and sales teams on the same page can have a huge payoff.
In fact, 87% of B2B marketing leaders consider alignment between the teams a key to dynamic business growth.
An infographic from ServiceSource explores why aligning B2B Marketing and Sales around a common revenue goal—which they call "smarketing"—is so powerful.
The piece looks at the key benefits of alignment and also explores how you can encourage effective collaboration.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Power of 'Smarketing' (Marketing and Sales Alignment) [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Four Benchmarks of an Agency's Life Cycle—And How to Profit From Them
- 15 Data Fallacies to Avoid [Infographic]
- What Will a Cookieless Future Look Like Five Years On?
- How Cookie Loss Is Affecting Enterprise Marketing Strategies
- Never Stop 'Dating' Your Customer: Three Ways to Nurture Relationships
- How to Use Psychology in E-Commerce [Infographic]