How can you become an excellent mentor at work?
An infographic (below) from Intuit Mint covers the basics of ensuring mentorship is effective for your mentees and yourself.
The piece looks at the different types of mentors, the best and worst qualities in a mentor, and six key ways to make a difference for your mentees.
It also explores the benefits of becoming a mentor.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- How to Cultivate Curiosity Throughout Your Career [Infographic]
- What Employers Look for When Hiring Social Media Managers
- Many Roads to CMO: The Backgrounds of 20 Top Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Reach the Right Candidates With Programmatic Recruitment
- Digital Marketing Salary Trends for 2022
- The Top 10 Workplace Skills Trending on Search [Infographic]