Did you know that welcome emails tend to have the highest open rates?
Or how about that 87% of organizations use email to distribute content?
Those are just some of the insights and data points related to email marketing covered in a recent infographic (below) from EmailToolTester.
The piece explores key facts about email marketing, looks at email benchmarks by message type and industry, and provides email do's and don'ts for marketers.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- 11 Jargon Phrases to Avoid Using in Work Emails [Infographic]
- How Much Time Do People Typically Spend Looking at an Email?
- Picking the Right Email Sender Name: Brand or Person?
- 12 Email List Management Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Keep Top of Mind for Your Next Email Service Provider RFP
- Enterprise Email Marketing: Top Trends and Challenges