Did you know that welcome emails tend to have the highest open rates?
Or how about that 87% of organizations use email to distribute content?
Those are just some of the insights and data points related to email marketing covered in a recent infographic (below) from EmailToolTester.
The piece explores key facts about email marketing, looks at email benchmarks by message type and industry, and provides email do's and don'ts for marketers.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success: Michael Barber on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now: Jay Schwedelson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Email Newsletters: Nine New Best-Practices
- How to Charge Up Your Email Marketing With Video Enhancements
- When and How to Use Plain-Text Email in Marketing: Use Cases, Design Best-Practices
- Email at Scale: How to Increase Campaigns and Manage Complexity