A lot of work goes into creating an influencer brand post.
The process begins with the brand: creating a brief and creative mood board, then identifying and selecting the right influencers.
From there it's necessary to shepherd the production and publishing process along.
Finally, the brand needs to give feedback for future improvements and ensure payment.
An infographic (below) from Cure Media provides an overview of this workflow, covering the key steps from start to finish.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Moving From Content Marketing to Content Strategy: Four Actions to Take
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content: Melanie Deziel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Cost of Poor Business Writing
- 12 Reasons User-Generated Content Is Important for Brands [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Branded Podcast (And How to Create and Brand Yours)
- Five Trends Fueling the Rise of Visual, Data-Driven Storytelling [Infographic]