A lot of work goes into creating an influencer brand post.
The process begins with the brand: creating a brief and creative mood board, then identifying and selecting the right influencers.
From there it's necessary to shepherd the production and publishing process along.
Finally, the brand needs to give feedback for future improvements and ensure payment.
An infographic (below) from Cure Media provides an overview of this workflow, covering the key steps from start to finish.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Serious Content Marketing Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- Your First New Content Marketing Tool for 2023 Should Be Your Sales Team
- How to Create a B2B Marketing Podcast in 2023—And Why You Should
- Eight Graphic Design Trends That Will Dominate 2023 [Infographic]
- A Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content: Ann Handley on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]