A lot of work goes into creating an influencer brand post.
The process begins with the brand: creating a brief and creative mood board, then identifying and selecting the right influencers.
From there it's necessary to shepherd the production and publishing process along.
Finally, the brand needs to give feedback for future improvements and ensure payment.
An infographic (below) from Cure Media provides an overview of this workflow, covering the key steps from start to finish.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "A Workflow for Creating Influencer Brand Posts [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Traditional Content Marketing Is Broken—Here's How Amplified Marketing Can Fix It
- The Podcast Boom: Audience and Content Trends
- The Content Preferences of B2B Buyers
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business: Nick Nimmin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Different Business Teams Distribute Video Content
- The Video Content B2B Buyers Find Most Helpful