Having a great mentor can transform your career.
Some of the key benefits are greater job satisfaction, an extended professional network, higher salary potential, and improved confidence.
So, how can you find a career-changing mentor?
An infographic (below) from Teach.com explores seven places where you can find one. It also looks at four common mentoring styles so that you figure out the right fit for you.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Find a Life-Changing Mentor [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- How Emotional Intelligence Impacts Career Success [Infographic]
- 15 Leadership Lessons From Female Founders and CEOs [Infographic]
- The State of Content Entrepreneurs: Motivation and Pay Trends
- The 50 Most Searched for HR Questions on Google [Infographic]
- So, You Want to Be a Thought Leader? A Framework and Guide for Your Thought Leadership Strategy