Having a great mentor can transform your career.
Some of the key benefits are greater job satisfaction, an extended professional network, higher salary potential, and improved confidence.
So, how can you find a career-changing mentor?
An infographic (below) from Teach.com explores seven places where you can find one. It also looks at four common mentoring styles so that you figure out the right fit for you.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Unlearn So You Can Succeed: Why (And How) You Should Rewrite Your Playbook
- 2023 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- How Much Content Marketers Make: Salaries for Seven Positions
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]
- Burned Out But Staying: The State of Today's Workforce [Infographic]