Having a great mentor can transform your career.
Some of the key benefits are greater job satisfaction, an extended professional network, higher salary potential, and improved confidence.
So, how can you find a career-changing mentor?
An infographic (below) from Teach.com explores seven places where you can find one. It also looks at four common mentoring styles so that you figure out the right fit for you.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- How to Cultivate Curiosity Throughout Your Career [Infographic]
- What Employers Look for When Hiring Social Media Managers
- Many Roads to CMO: The Backgrounds of 20 Top Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Reach the Right Candidates With Programmatic Recruitment
- Digital Marketing Salary Trends for 2022
- The Top 10 Workplace Skills Trending on Search [Infographic]