Video marketing is more popular than ever: 86% of businesses now say they now use video for marketing purposes, up from 63% in 2017.
It's also in demand with audiences: 85% of Internet users say they would like to see more video content from businesses.
An infographic (below) from Depositphotos explores those insights and the state of video marketing in 2021.
The piece also looks at video-related stats for four key platforms: YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The State of Video Marketing in 2021 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Does Including Video on Site Landing Pages Boost Conversions?
- Struggling to Write Effective Whitepapers? Here Are Five Steps for Planning One
- 12 Boosts for Speeding Up Your Content Campaign Delivery [Infographic]
- Growing and Changing: The Evolution of the Podcast Audience
- Five Quick Video SEO Tips to Help More People Find Your Content