Video marketing is more popular than ever: 86% of businesses now say they now use video for marketing purposes, up from 63% in 2017.
It's also in demand with audiences: 85% of Internet users say they would like to see more video content from businesses.
An infographic (below) from Depositphotos explores those insights and the state of video marketing in 2021.
The piece also looks at video-related stats for four key platforms: YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Serious Content Marketing Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- Your First New Content Marketing Tool for 2023 Should Be Your Sales Team
- How to Create a B2B Marketing Podcast in 2023—And Why You Should
- Eight Graphic Design Trends That Will Dominate 2023 [Infographic]
- A Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content: Ann Handley on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]