Should you be focusing on brand marketing or demand marketing?
That question has long vexed marketers.
A recent infographic (below) from LinkedIn Marketing Solutions proposes that the smartest solution may be to strategically invest in both, and connect them more effectively, rather than choosing one or the other.
The piece explores how this brand-to-demand approach that considers the entire buyer's journey can drive exceptional performance for marketers.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Brand-to-Demand: A Powerful Approach for Marketers [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Creating a Better Audience Experience: Oli Gardner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Senior Marketers Set Their Budgets
- The Great Compression and the Future of Marketing Post-Pandemic: Mitch Joel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Four Tips for Implementing Agile Strategies in Your Marketing to Increase Efficiency and Results
- The Digital Pivot to Online Marketing: Eric Schwartzman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]