Should you be focusing on brand marketing or demand marketing?
That question has long vexed marketers.
A recent infographic (below) from LinkedIn Marketing Solutions proposes that the smartest solution may be to strategically invest in both, and connect them more effectively, rather than choosing one or the other.
The piece explores how this brand-to-demand approach that considers the entire buyer's journey can drive exceptional performance for marketers.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Role of Authenticity in the Online Path to Purchase [Infographic]
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Product Line Strategy: Five Approaches
- How to Build a Successful Go-to-Market Campaign Plan: Pam Didner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Marketing Growth Triad: Data, Tech, and Creativity