Should you be focusing on brand marketing or demand marketing?
That question has long vexed marketers.
A recent infographic (below) from LinkedIn Marketing Solutions proposes that the smartest solution may be to strategically invest in both, and connect them more effectively, rather than choosing one or the other.
The piece explores how this brand-to-demand approach that considers the entire buyer's journey can drive exceptional performance for marketers.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- What Is Marketing Strategy? A Brief Introduction
- Market Research for B2B Marketing Success: Jim Longo on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Six Popular Colors Convey in Marketing [Infographic]
- The Role of Data in B2B Go-To-Market Strategies
- Four Steps Marketers Can Take to Drive Growth During a Recession
- The Most Important Elements of a B2B Multichannel Strategy