Market segmentation—dividing your target audiences into smaller categories that share similar characteristics—can be a powerful approach for marketers.
A few ways it can benefit your brand include helping to create hyper-targeted ads, build stronger relationships with your customers, and identify your most motivated audiences.
So, which filters can you use to segment your market?
An infographic (below) from Semrush explores six criteria that are often utilized by marketers: geographic, demographic, psychographic, behavioral, media, and benefit.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The State of Digital Marketing for the Manufacturing Industry [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Shift to Buying Groups in Three Months or Less
- Direct Mail Marketing's Top Advantages and Challenges
- It's Time to Start Thinking of B2B Marketing as an Investment
- Flexibility That's Focused to Attain B2B Marketing Nirvana | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Five Steps to More Creative Marketing