Marketers increasingly believe that brand voice is critical to connecting with customers, and they also say striking the right tone is increasingly difficult, according to recent research from Phrasee.
The research was based on data from a survey conducted in 2021 among 300 senior marketers in the United States.
Some 88% of marketers say their brand language helps their brand connect with customers, up from 74% who said the same a year ago.
However, 68% of marketers say they are under more stress to strike the right brand tone compared with a year ago.
An infographic (below) explores these findings and additional insights from the survey.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Four Ways to Improve Brand Loyalty [Infographic]
- The 30 Brands B2B Professionals Trust Most
- The Difference Between Rebranding and Debranding [Infographic]
- Developing an Indispensable B2B Brand-Inspired Growth Strategy: Mitch Duckler on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2022
- Different Is Better Than Better, Part 2: Sally Hogshead on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]