Marketers increasingly believe that brand voice is critical to connecting with customers, and they also say striking the right tone is increasingly difficult, according to recent research from Phrasee.
The research was based on data from a survey conducted in 2021 among 300 senior marketers in the United States.
Some 88% of marketers say their brand language helps their brand connect with customers, up from 74% who said the same a year ago.
However, 68% of marketers say they are under more stress to strike the right brand tone compared with a year ago.
An infographic (below) explores these findings and additional insights from the survey.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Research: Now Is the Time for Brand Marketing (And Why Data Matters for Brand Marketers)
- Developing an Indispensable Brand-Inspired Growth Strategy | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Brand + Demand: Taking B2B Marketing From Cost Center to Value Center
- The Boomerang Brand: Five Ways to Avoid It and One Time to Embrace It
- The 100 Most Valuable Global Brands [Infographic]
- The 12 Breakthrough Brands of 2023 [Infographic]