Marketers increasingly believe that brand voice is critical to connecting with customers, and they also say striking the right tone is increasingly difficult, according to recent research from Phrasee.
The research was based on data from a survey conducted in 2021 among 300 senior marketers in the United States.
Some 88% of marketers say their brand language helps their brand connect with customers, up from 74% who said the same a year ago.
However, 68% of marketers say they are under more stress to strike the right brand tone compared with a year ago.
An infographic (below) explores these findings and additional insights from the survey.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Less Humor, More Inspiration: The Messaging People Want From Brands
- Six Ways to Build Brand Influence Using Thought Leaders in Your Organization
- The Nine Most Common Brand-Positioning Mistakes
- The Top 20 Brands Gen Z Has an Oversized Preference For [Infographic]
- How to Effectively Build Your Brand Within Emerging Virtual Worlds
- Brand Extensions: A Strategic Path to Growth