Two-thirds of creative teams say there has been an increase in their workloads in 2021 compared with their pre-pandemic workloads, according to recent research from Screendragon.
The State of Creative Operations in 2021 report was based on data from a survey conducted among 100 professionals who manage or work for creative/marketing teams.
Most (58%) respondents say their creative team is still working 100% remotely, and 72% expect their company to adopt a hybrid approach in 2022.
An infographic (below) explores those findings and additional insights from the report.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Data Providers Need to Allow Independent Audits. Here's Why.
- Delegation Tips From 10 Successful Leaders [Infographic]
- To Create Engaging Content, Your Marketing and Creative Teams Need to Be Strategic Partners
- The State of Ethnic Diversity in the Marketing Industry
- Seven Ways Management Accounting Can Benefit Your Marketing Operations
- B2B Revenue Marketing and Closing the Credibility Gap: Jim McHugh on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]