Two-thirds of creative teams say there has been an increase in their workloads in 2021 compared with their pre-pandemic workloads, according to recent research from Screendragon.
The State of Creative Operations in 2021 report was based on data from a survey conducted among 100 professionals who manage or work for creative/marketing teams.
Most (58%) respondents say their creative team is still working 100% remotely, and 72% expect their company to adopt a hybrid approach in 2022.
An infographic (below) explores those findings and additional insights from the report.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- How Sales Teams Can Improve Operations With Sales Intelligence Tools
- The State of Advertising Media Talent in 2022
- How to Motivate Today's Employees [Infographic]
- How In-House Creative Teams Are Changing
- Three Ways to Set Your Clients Up for Success
- Create a Customer Success Team From Scratch in 10 Steps