Two-thirds of creative teams say there has been an increase in their workloads in 2021 compared with their pre-pandemic workloads, according to recent research from Screendragon.
The State of Creative Operations in 2021 report was based on data from a survey conducted among 100 professionals who manage or work for creative/marketing teams.
Most (58%) respondents say their creative team is still working 100% remotely, and 72% expect their company to adopt a hybrid approach in 2022.
An infographic (below) explores those findings and additional insights from the report.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The State of Creative Operations in 2021 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- 3 Steps to Help Move Your DEI Goals Forward
- Get the Science of Marketing Right to Be Free to Do the Art
- The Top Areas of B2B Marketing-Sales Alignment That Need Improvement
- Building Positive Company Culture While Intentionally Staying Small: Rob Simone on Marketing Smarts
- Maintaining Morale: Nine Tips to Keep Employees Happy and Engaged When Things Feel Out of Control
- Providing Quantitative Feedback to Creatives Is 'Mission Critical': CMOs Offer Five Tips