As marketers dive into 2022, which content marketing trends should they be watching closely?
Directional data, content proliferation, and instantaneous demand are some of the key areas to keep an eye on, according to a recent infographic from Search Engine Journal (SEJ).
The piece looks at 10 important trends that SEJ believes will impact content marketing this year.
It also provides tips for how marketers can capitalize on each trend.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "10 Content Marketing Trends to Watch in 2022 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Traditional Content Marketing Is Broken—Here's How Amplified Marketing Can Fix It
- The Podcast Boom: Audience and Content Trends
- The Content Preferences of B2B Buyers
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business: Nick Nimmin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Different Business Teams Distribute Video Content
- The Video Content B2B Buyers Find Most Helpful