As marketers dive into 2022, which content marketing trends should they be watching closely?
Directional data, content proliferation, and instantaneous demand are some of the key areas to keep an eye on, according to a recent infographic from Search Engine Journal (SEJ).
The piece looks at 10 important trends that SEJ believes will impact content marketing this year.
It also provides tips for how marketers can capitalize on each trend.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content: Melanie Deziel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Cost of Poor Business Writing
- 12 Reasons User-Generated Content Is Important for Brands [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Branded Podcast (And How to Create and Brand Yours)
- Five Trends Fueling the Rise of Visual, Data-Driven Storytelling [Infographic]
- Seven Tips for Writing Content Effectively [Infographic]