As marketers dive into 2022, which content marketing trends should they be watching closely?
Directional data, content proliferation, and instantaneous demand are some of the key areas to keep an eye on, according to a recent infographic from Search Engine Journal (SEJ).
The piece looks at 10 important trends that SEJ believes will impact content marketing this year.
It also provides tips for how marketers can capitalize on each trend.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Content Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Marketers and Creating Content That Sells: Martin and Lyndsay Huntbach on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why Content, Not Customer Service, Is the Heart of Customer-Centricity
- Developing a Content and Social Strategy to Foster Thought Leadership | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Turn Live Video Into a Content-Repurposing Machine | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Better Writing Will Not Fix Your Content. Here's What Will.