How can you overcome writer's block?
According to Enchanting Marketing, the process begins with understanding which of six common types of writer's block you're suffering from.
Next, you can apply specific tactics to get around that particular type of block.
An infographic (below) covers how to diagnose which type of writer's block you've got and provides workarounds for each. It also shares general advice for how to get back in a rhythm and write with joy.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Overcome Six Types of Writer's Block [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Traditional Content Marketing Is Broken—Here's How Amplified Marketing Can Fix It
- The Podcast Boom: Audience and Content Trends
- The Content Preferences of B2B Buyers
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business: Nick Nimmin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Different Business Teams Distribute Video Content
- The Video Content B2B Buyers Find Most Helpful