Why should B2B firms focus on aligning Marketing and Sales?
An infographic (below) from Xoombi covers some of the benefits of getting the teams on the same page.
Specifically, the piece looks at seven perks of alignment, including how it drives better marketing strategies and faster growth.
The infographic anchors each perk in a data point in order to highlight exactly how important alignment is to the bottom line.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Seven Perks of B2B Marketing and Sales Alignment [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- How to Wholly Unify Sales, Marketing, and IT
- Six Ways Marketers Can Achieve Sustainability Instead of Just Talking About It
- How to Make Sales and Marketing Relationships Last: Four Lessons From Marriage
- The Top Challenges to Meeting Productivity
- Five Tips for Managing Crisis Communications
- How to Maximize Your Digital B2B Marketing Strategy With PIM