Content on TikTok receives more engagement, on average, compared with content on some of the other major social networks.
That's according to a recent benchmarks report released by Social Insider. The report was based on an analysis of engagement (likes, comments, shares, etc.) on 27 million posts on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok
An infographic (below) summarizes findings from the research.
The piece looks at overall engagement trends for the four social networks examined and also delves into some industry specific insights.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Benefits of Talking About Sustainability on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Four Social Media Design Trends for 2022 [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]