Marketing operations (marketing ops) connects the people, processes, and technologies that keep a marketing organization up and running.
What exactly does that mean?
An infographic (below) from Zapier delves into what marketing operations teams actually do.
Specifically, the piece looks at four marketing ops responsibilities: building and maintaining systems, managing cross-functional projects, handling email and CRM systems, and managing and analyzing data.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- How Sales Teams Can Improve Operations With Sales Intelligence Tools
- The State of Advertising Media Talent in 2022
- How to Motivate Today's Employees [Infographic]
- How In-House Creative Teams Are Changing
- Three Ways to Set Your Clients Up for Success
- Create a Customer Success Team From Scratch in 10 Steps