Marketing operations (marketing ops) connects the people, processes, and technologies that keep a marketing organization up and running.
What exactly does that mean?
An infographic (below) from Zapier delves into what marketing operations teams actually do.
Specifically, the piece looks at four marketing ops responsibilities: building and maintaining systems, managing cross-functional projects, handling email and CRM systems, and managing and analyzing data.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Management:
- How to Find and Nurture the Entrepreneurs in Your Company
- Does Marketing or Sales Own Customer Strategy?
- Taking the Long View: The Hardest But Most Valuable Way to Run an Agency
- What We've Got Here, Marketers, Is a Failure to Communicate (Marketing's Value)
- Data Privacy Dates to Watch for in 2023—And How to Prepare
- Bad Data Is Ruining Your Ad Campaigns—Here's How to Fix It