Marketing operations (marketing ops) connects the people, processes, and technologies that keep a marketing organization up and running.
What exactly does that mean?
An infographic (below) from Zapier delves into what marketing operations teams actually do.
Specifically, the piece looks at four marketing ops responsibilities: building and maintaining systems, managing cross-functional projects, handling email and CRM systems, and managing and analyzing data.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "What Is Marketing Operations? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Using Product Management to Bring a Strategic View to Data and AI Ops
- How to Wholly Unify Sales, Marketing, and IT
- Six Ways Marketers Can Achieve Sustainability Instead of Just Talking About It
- How to Make Sales and Marketing Relationships Last: Four Lessons From Marriage
- The Top Challenges to Meeting Productivity
- Five Tips for Managing Crisis Communications