Every e-commerce click is driven by human emotions, instincts, and perceptions.
So, how can businesses leverage human psychology to drive success?
An infographic (below) from Grazitti Interactive covers the areas of psychology that can help marketers.
Specifically, the piece explores the decision-making process, different types of e-commerce behaviors, common psychological triggers, and psychology principles that influence conversions.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Use Psychology in E-Commerce [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- 15 Data Fallacies to Avoid [Infographic]
- What Will a Cookieless Future Look Like Five Years On?
- How Cookie Loss Is Affecting Enterprise Marketing Strategies
- Never Stop 'Dating' Your Customer: Three Ways to Nurture Relationships
- The Top Three Ingredients of a Smart B2B2C Marketing Strategy
- The Digital Activities Marketers Are Excelling At and Struggling With