Every e-commerce click is driven by human emotions, instincts, and perceptions.
So, how can businesses leverage human psychology to drive success?
An infographic (below) from Grazitti Interactive covers the areas of psychology that can help marketers.
Specifically, the piece explores the decision-making process, different types of e-commerce behaviors, common psychological triggers, and psychology principles that influence conversions.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Digging in the Wrong Place: Misunderstanding Where SaaS Growth Comes From (Article 1 of 3)
- A Guide to Growth Hacking for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- How to Market Your Agency During a Recession
- The New Customer Journey: How to Reach B2B Buyers in 2023
- In the Age of Automation, Focus on Strategy: Agency Best-Practices
- B2B Influencer Marketing—The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Mike Allton on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]