Amazon, Alphabet, and Wells Fargo are the top US companies to work for in 2022, according to recent rankings from LinkedIn.
The annual report from the professional social network ranks companies based on elements of career progression, including ability to advance, company stability, external opportunity, and gender diversity.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the report.
It looks at the top companies to work for in 31 countries across six continents.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Unlearn So You Can Succeed: Why (And How) You Should Rewrite Your Playbook
- 2023 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- How Much Content Marketers Make: Salaries for Seven Positions
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]
- Burned Out But Staying: The State of Today's Workforce [Infographic]