Amazon, Alphabet, and Wells Fargo are the top US companies to work for in 2022, according to recent rankings from LinkedIn.
The annual report from the professional social network ranks companies based on elements of career progression, including ability to advance, company stability, external opportunity, and gender diversity.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the report.
It looks at the top companies to work for in 31 countries across six continents.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Career Development Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World | MarketingProfs Live Show
- The Digital Marketing Jobs That Will Be Disrupted Most by AI
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen The Right Career: Christoph Trappe on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Responsibilities and Backgrounds of Copywriters
- Want to Beat the Average CMO Tenure? Remake Your Role.
- What Americans Value Most in a Job [Infographic]