Amazon, Alphabet, and Wells Fargo are the top US companies to work for in 2022, according to recent rankings from LinkedIn.
The annual report from the professional social network ranks companies based on elements of career progression, including ability to advance, company stability, external opportunity, and gender diversity.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the report.
It looks at the top companies to work for in 31 countries across six continents.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "LinkedIn's Top Companies to Work for in 2022 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- The Top Challenges Women Face in Revenue-Generating Roles
- The Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Data on Marketing Jobs: 'The Great Reshuffle' Is Real
- How Employers Can Foster a Stronger Culture and Reduce Burnout
- The State of B2B Marketing Training
- Four Ways Marketers Can Look After Their Mental Health [Infographic]