Marketers can achieve stronger results from Reddit ads vs. ads on other social networks because people visit the platform to actively engage with communities and specific topics rather than to passively scroll.
That's according to a recent infographic (below) from Reddit.
By presenting data related to user behavior and community engagement, the infographic makes the case for why ads are especially effective on Reddit.
It also looks at why Reddit ads are effective for achieving certain advertiser goals, such as influencing purchases.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Advertising & Promotions Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Advertising & Promotions:
- Is Digital Advertising Really More Effective Than Traditional Advertising?
- Diversity in Video Ads: Gender, Age, and Ethnicity Benchmarks
- Tough Times Ahead: Global Digital Ad Forecast for 2022-2024
- The End of Third-Party Cookies Is a New Beginning for Digital Advertisers: Arsen Avakian on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Love, Hate, or Indifferent? How People Feel About 6 Common Ad Formats
- The Drivers of the Current Digital Advertising Boom