As you develop your marketing strategies, which tactics and approaches should you be considering?
To help marketers figure out what to devote time and budget towards, Brafton created this infographic (below).
The infographic looks at 11 types of marketing that should be on every brand's radar.
It covers foundational approaches such as advertising and content marketing, as well as more unconventional tactics such as guerilla marketing.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Market Research for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Evolving Value Proposition: How to Recognize It and Get Ahead of Agency Competitors
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices
- The State of Digital Marketing for the Manufacturing Industry [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Shift to Buying Groups in Three Months or Less
- Direct Mail Marketing's Top Advantages and Challenges