As you develop your marketing strategies, which tactics and approaches should you be considering?
To help marketers figure out what to devote time and budget towards, Brafton created this infographic (below).
The infographic looks at 11 types of marketing that should be on every brand's radar.
It covers foundational approaches such as advertising and content marketing, as well as more unconventional tactics such as guerilla marketing.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Switching From Product-Centricity to Customer-Centricity With Personas
- Avoid These Six 'Kisses of Death' in Business Development to Keep Your Marketing Funnel Alive
- A Privacy-First World Won't Hurt Your Customer Relationships, It Will Transform Them: Kipp Bodnar on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What B2B Tech Marketers Are Doing in 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Use Buyer Reviews in B2B Marketing
- NFTs: From Collectibles to Brand Engagement