As you develop your marketing strategies, which tactics and approaches should you be considering?
To help marketers figure out what to devote time and budget towards, Brafton created this infographic (below).
The infographic looks at 11 types of marketing that should be on every brand's radar.
It covers foundational approaches such as advertising and content marketing, as well as more unconventional tactics such as guerilla marketing.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Understanding Web3 Through a Marketing Lens: Tony Pham on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Buyers Are (Still) There: How Can B2B Tech Marketers Get to Them?
- Art or Science? The Fate of Data-Driven Marketing
- Direct Mail Marketing Trends
- How the Lines Between B2B and B2C Are Blurring [Infographic]
- How Your Ideal Customer Profile Can Focus Marketing Programs for Greater ROI