Which workplace skills are Americans increasingly researching on search engines?
To find out, Preply looked at Google Trends search data for 572 keywords related to professional skills.
The researchers found the top skills based on search volume are coding and data management.
The top trending skills—the skills with the largest increases in search volume over the past year—are data science/visualization and digital marketing.
An infographic (below) summarizes findings from the research, including the rest of the top 10 trending skills on search.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]
- Burned Out But Staying: The State of Today's Workforce [Infographic]
- What's Driving the 'Great Resignation': A Look at Why Workers Quit
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?
- How to Cultivate Curiosity Throughout Your Career [Infographic]