Which workplace skills are Americans increasingly researching on search engines?
To find out, Preply looked at Google Trends search data for 572 keywords related to professional skills.
The researchers found the top skills based on search volume are coding and data management.
The top trending skills—the skills with the largest increases in search volume over the past year—are data science/visualization and digital marketing.
An infographic (below) summarizes findings from the research, including the rest of the top 10 trending skills on search.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- Why Employees Are Staying at Their Jobs [Infographic]
- What Top Salespeople Do Differently Across the Sales Cycle [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen the Right Career | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Top Skills Among B2B Marketers on LinkedIn
- The Average Tenure of CMOs at Big Companies
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World | Marketing Smarts Live Show