Which workplace skills are Americans increasingly researching on search engines?
To find out, Preply looked at Google Trends search data for 572 keywords related to professional skills.
The researchers found the top skills based on search volume are coding and data management.
The top trending skills—the skills with the largest increases in search volume over the past year—are data science/visualization and digital marketing.
An infographic (below) summarizes findings from the research, including the rest of the top 10 trending skills on search.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Career Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- What Americans Value Most in a Job [Infographic]
- Why Tone Matters More Than Ever in Business Communication
- LinkedIn Data: The 10 Most In-Demand Marketing and Sales Skills
- What Will Work Look Like in the Future? [Infographic]
- The 'Cringe' Buzzwords Used Most in LinkedIn Job Posts [Infographic]
- The 30 Companies That Produce the Most Startup Founders [Infographic]