Which workplace skills are Americans increasingly researching on search engines?
To find out, Preply looked at Google Trends search data for 572 keywords related to professional skills.
The researchers found the top skills based on search volume are coding and data management.
The top trending skills—the skills with the largest increases in search volume over the past year—are data science/visualization and digital marketing.
An infographic (below) summarizes findings from the research, including the rest of the top 10 trending skills on search.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- How to Reach the Right Candidates With Programmatic Recruitment
- Digital Marketing Salary Trends for 2022
- Four Ways Marketers Can Triumph Over the 'Great Resignation'
- 12 Tips for Making a Standout LinkedIn Profile [Infographic]
- The Top Benefits of Hybrid and Remote Work According to CEOs [Infographic]
- The Pain of Marketing Leaders: Why We're Overwhelmed and What We Can Do About It