Employees are increasingly motivated by intrinsic factors such as gaining personal fulfillment from work rather than extrinsic factors such as pay and punishment.
That's according to an infographic (below) from Towergate Insurance.
The infographic looks at how changes in the workforce are transforming what motivates employees.
It also delves into how employers can win the hearts and minds of today's workers by using both tried-and-true and cutting-edge techniques.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Three Ways to Help Women Join the Ranks of Agency Owners
- It's The Golden Age of Marketing. So Why Is the Fractional Model So Attractive?
- Is Microlearning the Future of Workplace Training? [Infographic]
- Data Providers Need to Allow Independent Audits. Here's Why.
- Delegation Tips From 10 Successful Leaders [Infographic]
- To Create Engaging Content, Your Marketing and Creative Teams Need to Be Strategic Partners