Employees are increasingly motivated by intrinsic factors such as gaining personal fulfillment from work rather than extrinsic factors such as pay and punishment.
That's according to an infographic (below) from Towergate Insurance.
The infographic looks at how changes in the workforce are transforming what motivates employees.
It also delves into how employers can win the hearts and minds of today's workers by using both tried-and-true and cutting-edge techniques.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Management:
- How to Find and Nurture the Entrepreneurs in Your Company
- Does Marketing or Sales Own Customer Strategy?
- Five Tips for Effective Communication With Distributed Teams
- Taking the Long View: The Hardest But Most Valuable Way to Run an Agency
- What We've Got Here, Marketers, Is a Failure to Communicate (Marketing's Value)
- Data Privacy Dates to Watch for in 2023—And How to Prepare