Employees are increasingly motivated by intrinsic factors such as gaining personal fulfillment from work rather than extrinsic factors such as pay and punishment.
That's according to an infographic (below) from Towergate Insurance.
The infographic looks at how changes in the workforce are transforming what motivates employees.
It also delves into how employers can win the hearts and minds of today's workers by using both tried-and-true and cutting-edge techniques.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- The State of Advertising Media Talent in 2022
- How In-House Creative Teams Are Changing
- Three Ways to Set Your Clients Up for Success
- Create a Customer Success Team From Scratch in 10 Steps
- Five Ways Marketing Can Support the Sales Process to Maximize Growth
- The Biggest Driver of Your Business Value (Hint: It's Not Top Management)