What's the difference between undertaking a rebrand and a debrand?
Essentially, rebranding is a full corporate identity rethink, whereas debranding is only about changing the visual identity.
An infographic (below) from Media Update delves further into what separates the two.
It covers exactly what changes in a rebrand versus a debrand and also looks at the core goals of each approach.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- A Branding Geek's Five Brand-Naming Rules You Shouldn't Hesitate to Break
- Four Ways to Improve Brand Loyalty [Infographic]
- The 30 Brands B2B Professionals Trust Most
- Developing an Indispensable B2B Brand-Inspired Growth Strategy: Mitch Duckler on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2022
- Different Is Better Than Better, Part 2: Sally Hogshead on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]