What's the difference between undertaking a rebrand and a debrand?
Essentially, rebranding is a full corporate identity rethink, whereas debranding is only about changing the visual identity.
An infographic (below) from Media Update delves further into what separates the two.
It covers exactly what changes in a rebrand versus a debrand and also looks at the core goals of each approach.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Less Humor, More Inspiration: The Messaging People Want From Brands
- Six Ways to Build Brand Influence Using Thought Leaders in Your Organization
- The Nine Most Common Brand-Positioning Mistakes
- The Top 20 Brands Gen Z Has an Oversized Preference For [Infographic]
- How to Effectively Build Your Brand Within Emerging Virtual Worlds
- Brand Extensions: A Strategic Path to Growth