What's the difference between undertaking a rebrand and a debrand?
Essentially, rebranding is a full corporate identity rethink, whereas debranding is only about changing the visual identity.
An infographic (below) from Media Update delves further into what separates the two.
It covers exactly what changes in a rebrand versus a debrand and also looks at the core goals of each approach.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Companies With the Best and Worst Reputations Among Americans
- The 10 Strongest and Most Valuable Global B2B Brands
- Reframing Brand Measurement: It's Not Who, But Where
- The Most Hated Brand in Countries Around the World [Infographic]
- Expectation Branding: The Value of Losing Quickly and Owning Your Flaws
- Why B2B Marketers and Executives Need Personal Branding in 2023 and Beyond: Christine Gritmon on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]