Being a life-long learner can help you adapt and adjust over time.
So, how can you ensure that you stay curious?
An infographic (below) from Jim MacLeod explores tips for cultivating curiosity over the course of your career.
It was based on a discussion on the B2B Better podcast in which Charbel Simon, the founder of Sprintwell, shared how he stays curious and breathes fresh ideas into his work.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- What Employers Look for When Hiring Social Media Managers
- Many Roads to CMO: The Backgrounds of 20 Top Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Reach the Right Candidates With Programmatic Recruitment
- Digital Marketing Salary Trends for 2022
- The Top 10 Workplace Skills Trending on Search [Infographic]
- Four Ways Marketers Can Triumph Over the 'Great Resignation'