Being a life-long learner can help you adapt and adjust over time.
So, how can you ensure that you stay curious?
An infographic (below) from Jim MacLeod explores tips for cultivating curiosity over the course of your career.
It was based on a discussion on the B2B Better podcast in which Charbel Simon, the founder of Sprintwell, shared how he stays curious and breathes fresh ideas into his work.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Four Ways Marketers Can Increase Their Productivity
- Unlearn So You Can Succeed: Why (And How) You Should Rewrite Your Playbook
- 2023 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions
- How Much Content Marketers Make: Salaries for Seven Positions
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]