Unnecessary group meetings waste time and kill productivity.
But how do you know if the meeting you're planning is unnecessary?
An infographic (below) from BusinessFinancing can help you figure out when a meeting is warranted—and when it isn't.
The infographic provides a flowchart showing when group meetings should be held and when you'd be better served taking a different approach, such as using a project management tool or sending an email.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Company Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: How to Overcome Challenges and Drive True Change
- How to Budget Strategically for Your Digital Marketing Campaigns
- How to Build a Great Marketing Team in 2023: Paul Flaharty on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why In-House Brand and Creative Teams Restructure
- What Makes a Client Toxic? [Infographic]
- Workplace Communication Trends for 2022 [Infographic]