Some 64% of American workers say they've had to deal with a toxic client in the past two years.
That's according to a survey conducted by Inc and Go of 1,000 people in the United States who are currently employed.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the research.
Specifically, it looks at the most common signs of a toxic client and breaks down which signs are seen most often by employees, managers, and business leaders.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Management:
- Better Together: The Importance of Aligning Sales and Marketing Teams
- Sales and Marketing Alignment Insights, Strategies, and Success Indicators: Matt Heinz on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Reduce Friction With a Yearend Marketing Road Map for Smooth Sailing in 2024
- Are Job Seekers Lying About Their AI Skills?
- How to Build a Great Marketing Team in 2023 | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Employee Engagement Strategies for Remarkable Experiences and Effective Onboarding: Joey Coleman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]