Video success isn't only about creative execution.
A high-quality viewing experience—having your videos load quickly and clearly—is also key to ensuring people stick around and watch.
An infographic (below) from WebsiteBuilderExpert, which is based on a blog post, provides tips for optimizing your marketing videos on your business's website as well as on YouTube.
It covers resolution, compression, and formatting best-practices. The infographic also explores why optimization matters and looks at specific optimizations for livestreams.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Mechanics of Running a Content-First B2B Marketing Department: Joe Pulizzi on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Promotional Should Marketing Content Be?
- Publication vs. Library: The Two Kinds of Content Strategies [Infographic]
- What Senior Tech Leaders Look for in B2B Content
- Five of the Most Common Content Marketing Mistakes—And What to Do Instead
- Seven Infographic Design Trends for 2023 [Infographic]