Video success isn't only about creative execution.
A high-quality viewing experience—having your videos load quickly and clearly—is also key to ensuring people stick around and watch.
It covers resolution, compression, and formatting best-practices. The infographic also explores why optimization matters and looks at specific optimizations for livestreams.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Using Video Testimonials as a Tool for B2B Growth: Alexander Ferguson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Creating Deal-Closing Content: The Pivotal Role of Conversation Intelligence
- The Writing GPS: A Writing Framework That Makes Your Writing Ridiculously Good
- 2023 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- A Masterful B2B Marketing, Unthinkable Storytelling Masterclass: Jay Acunzo on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Blogging in 2022: Post Length and Writing Trends