Most workers say they are feeling burned out but still plan to stay at their current job next year.
That's according to a survey of more than 2,000 workers conducted by Owler in August and September 2022.
Some 57% of respondents say they are experiencing medium or high levels of work burnout. However, 72% say they intend to stay at their place of employment next year.
An infographic (below) covers these findings as well as other key findings from the survey.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- The Most (and Least) Innovative Cities in America [Infographic]
- What's Driving the 'Great Resignation': A Look at Why Workers Quit
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?
- How to Cultivate Curiosity Throughout Your Career [Infographic]
- What Employers Look for When Hiring Social Media Managers