Most workers say they are feeling burned out but still plan to stay at their current job next year.
That's according to a survey of more than 2,000 workers conducted by Owler in August and September 2022.
Some 57% of respondents say they are experiencing medium or high levels of work burnout. However, 72% say they intend to stay at their place of employment next year.
An infographic (below) covers these findings as well as other key findings from the survey.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- Top 10 Phrases Americans Most Regret Using at Work and in Personal Relationships
- How to Be a Gritty Marketer: Leverage Failure in the Search for Mastery
- Salary Trends for US Digital Marketers
- Which Hogwarts House Do Marketers Belong To? [Infographic]
- Why B2B Marketers and Executives Need Personal Branding | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- 2024 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Content, and PR Positions