Social media management tool Sprout Social is the least stressful business software solution to use.
That's according to recent research conducted by OnDeck.
The researchers determined their ranking by identifying the most popular business software solutions for different categories and looking at their reviews on TrustRadius. They then used sentiment analysis software to see how frequently reviewers expressed feelings of stress in their assessments of each solution.
Sprout Social topped the overall list of least stressful solutions, and it also topped the marketing category list, with only 1.8% of reviewers expressing stressful sentiments in their reviews.
An infographic (below) covers the researcher's findings for the least stressful solutions across 10 categories.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Technology:
- Martech 2023: Three Trends to Expect
- Marketing at the Speed of Thought: AI Use Cases for Four Content Types
- B2B Marketing and AI for Streamlined and Strategic Communications: Peter Prodromou on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Most Important Tech and Societal Trends for Marketers in 2023
- AI for Business and Marketing: What's Possible (And What's Not)
- Why PR (And Marketing) Pros Need to Embrace Imperfect AI Writing Technology Now