A full 79% of B2B marketers say influencer marketing will grow in importance for their business over the next 12 months.
That's according to a report from Top Rank Marketing, which was based on data from a survey of marketers at leading B2B brands.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the report.
It covers broad trends in B2B influencer marketing and looks at how the industry is changing.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- A Beginner's Guide to Using GIFs in Marketing
- Five Critical Areas Salespeople Need to Improve On [Infographic]
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Role of Authenticity in the Online Path to Purchase [Infographic]
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Product Line Strategy: Five Approaches