Creator/influencer campaigns can enable marketers to engage people in new ways and reach fresh audiences.
However, these campaigns are often far different from traditional campaigns, which can make them challenging to plan, run, and evaluate.
To help marketers better understand the process of building, launching, and measuring a successful creator campaign, Semrush created this infographic checklist (below).
It covers eight key steps for running a creator marketing campaign: conducting competitor research, establishing goals, planning budget and promotion, finding influencers, contacting creators, closing deals, launching campaigns, and analyzing results.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Digging in the Wrong Place: Misunderstanding Where SaaS Growth Comes From (Article 1 of 3)
- A Guide to Growth Hacking for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- How to Market Your Agency During a Recession
- The New Customer Journey: How to Reach B2B Buyers in 2023
- In the Age of Automation, Focus on Strategy: Agency Best-Practices
- B2B Influencer Marketing—The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Mike Allton on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]