Creator/influencer campaigns can enable marketers to engage people in new ways and reach fresh audiences.
However, these campaigns are often far different from traditional campaigns, which can make them challenging to plan, run, and evaluate.
To help marketers better understand the process of building, launching, and measuring a successful creator campaign, Semrush created this infographic checklist (below).
It covers eight key steps for running a creator marketing campaign: conducting competitor research, establishing goals, planning budget and promotion, finding influencers, contacting creators, closing deals, launching campaigns, and analyzing results.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Martech 2024: Three Trend Predictions
- Fundamental Change Is Coming to B2B Marketing in 2024
- Knuckle Down in 2024: Three Predictions for Tough B2B Marketers
- Do More With Less: Six Smart Ways to Balance Brand & Demand to Drive Growth in Tough Times
- What to Keep In-House and When to Use an Agency: A Four-Part Decision Framework
- B2B Marketing Budget and Spend Trends for 2024