Workplace training is often both time consuming and ineffective.
A better approach than the traditional models of in-person events and lengthy online modules may be microlearning—bite-sized curricula delivered within the normal flow of working.
An infographic (below) from Arist explores what microlearning is and what its benefits are.
The infographic also delves into the flaws of traditional workplace training and how they can lead to inefficiencies.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Management:
- How to Find and Nurture the Entrepreneurs in Your Company
- Does Marketing or Sales Own Customer Strategy?
- Five Tips for Effective Communication With Distributed Teams
- Taking the Long View: The Hardest But Most Valuable Way to Run an Agency
- What We've Got Here, Marketers, Is a Failure to Communicate (Marketing's Value)
- Data Privacy Dates to Watch for in 2023—And How to Prepare