Do you feel like running for the hills when you receive a work email asking you to "circle back"?
You're not alone. Those sorts of tired business clichés in messages often inspire eyerolls or confusion.
An infographic (below) from Resume.io covers 11 common corporate jargon phrases that should be avoided in work emails.
It also provides alternative phrases to use to make your messages less buzzword-y and more accessible.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Email Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- The 10 Most Popular Email Greetings and Sign-Offs [Infographic]
- What the Email Marketing Funnel Looks Like [Infographic]
- How Much Harder Has Email Marketing Become?
- Nine Email Marketing Tips for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- 10 Email A/B Testing Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Realign Your Email Marketing to Your Overall Business Goals in 2023