Do you feel like running for the hills when you receive a work email asking you to "circle back"?
You're not alone. Those sorts of tired business clichés in messages often inspire eyerolls or confusion.
An infographic (below) from Resume.io covers 11 common corporate jargon phrases that should be avoided in work emails.
It also provides alternative phrases to use to make your messages less buzzword-y and more accessible.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- How Much Time Do People Typically Spend Looking at an Email?
- Picking the Right Email Sender Name: Brand or Person?
- 12 Email List Management Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Keep Top of Mind for Your Next Email Service Provider RFP
- Enterprise Email Marketing: Top Trends and Challenges
- Six Steps for Branding Your Emails Like a Pro [Infographic]