It takes a lot of work to create a great website.
Among many other things, you have to ensure that it can be discovered, that the user experience is beautiful, that it loads quickly, that the content is compelling, and that it spurs action.
An infographic (below) from WebCommander explores the steps you have to take to launch a successful site.
It provides an in-depth checklist covering what every website needs to do, from making a great impression to converting visitors.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- Three Things Every Great SaaS Landing Page Does Right [Infographic]
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Chatbots
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners