It takes a lot of work to create a great website.
Among many other things, you have to ensure that it can be discovered, that the user experience is beautiful, that it loads quickly, that the content is compelling, and that it spurs action.
An infographic (below) from WebCommander explores the steps you have to take to launch a successful site.
It provides an in-depth checklist covering what every website needs to do, from making a great impression to converting visitors.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Websites:
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Chatbots
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- The Secret Six-Ingredient Recipe for Perfectly Compliant Cookie Banners
- How to Spring-Clean Your Website Content
- Your B2B Website Power Page: Seven Must-Have Ingredients