Workers will have spaces that are more flexible and wellness-focused in coming years, and roles that are less hierarchical.
That's according to a set of recent predictions from Executive Placements.
An infographic (below) summarizes the firm's forecasts for what work will look like in the future.
It also covers how work is currently changing and what top skills are needed for the jobs of the future.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Career Management Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- What Americans Value Most in a Job [Infographic]
- Why Tone Matters More Than Ever in Business Communication
- LinkedIn Data: The 10 Most In-Demand Marketing and Sales Skills
- The 'Cringe' Buzzwords Used Most in LinkedIn Job Posts [Infographic]
- The 30 Companies That Produce the Most Startup Founders [Infographic]
- Four Ways Marketers Can Increase Their Productivity