Americans say work-from-home options are one of the things they value most in a job—second only to a competitive salary.
That's according to a survey conducted by Arris of 1,002 full-time workers from across the United States.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the research.
Some 44% of respondents say their ideal working situation is to work from home full-time, 39% say their ideal is a hybrid situation, and 17% say they'd prefer to work at an office full-time.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- What Top Salespeople Do Differently Across the Sales Cycle [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen the Right Career | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Top Skills Among B2B Marketers on LinkedIn
- The Average Tenure of CMOs at Big Companies
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Digital Marketing Jobs That Will Be Disrupted Most by AI