Americans say work-from-home options are one of the things they value most in a job—second only to a competitive salary.
That's according to a survey conducted by Arris of 1,002 full-time workers from across the United States.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the research.
Some 44% of respondents say their ideal working situation is to work from home full-time, 39% say their ideal is a hybrid situation, and 17% say they'd prefer to work at an office full-time.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Career Development Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World | MarketingProfs Live Show
- The Digital Marketing Jobs That Will Be Disrupted Most by AI
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen The Right Career: Christoph Trappe on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Responsibilities and Backgrounds of Copywriters
- Want to Beat the Average CMO Tenure? Remake Your Role.
- LinkedIn Data: The 10 Most In-Demand Marketing and Sales Skills