B2B buyers in 2023 tend to be younger and more reliant on supplier websites compared with buyers in the past, and they also tend to take longer to decide on purchases.
That's according to an infographic (below) from Insider Intelligence.
The infographic looks at data covering B2B buyer age trends as well as what influences buyer decisions.
It also looks at how the length of the purchase timeline has changed.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Stop Trying to Measure Everything, Use an Outcome-Focused Lens Instead
- Strategic Alliances: Benefits and Risks
- Empathy in Marketing: A B2B Gamechanger
- Market Research for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Evolving Value Proposition: How to Recognize It and Get Ahead of Agency Competitors
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices